Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Daily dispatching and monitoring loads, planning daily routes to maximize utilization while maintaining high Level of Service, DOT compliance, scheduling preventive equipment maintenance, weekly KPI reporting, ensuring accurate and timely driver payroll entry, driver coaching and any other duties determined by Transportation Manager/Area Manager
- Daily/Weekly Execution
- Tracking and tracing trucks
- Scheduling equipment maintenance
- Ensuring DOT compliance
- Monitoring and ensuring driver logs are completed and accurate
- Customer communication
- Driver retention and customer satisfaction
- College degree preferred but not required with 3-5 years dispatching experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong financial conceptual skills.
- Mathematical competency.
- Operate in a pc environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent “people”/personal skills.
- Internal customer service-focus skills.
- Solid self-organizational skills.
- Detailed and ability/desire to follow detailed instructions.
- Self-starter possessing drive to achieve results.
- Willingness to work extensive, long-hours and to be on-call during off hours.
- Ability to meet frequent and short deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task effectively without error.
- Ability to work in individualized and team atmosphere.
- Ability to deal with ever changing environment.
- Open to new ideas and processes.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 7am to 5pm
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.