Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
Since 1918, the Hogan family of companies has grown to anticipate and meet the transportation and logistics needs of our clients. Now in our third generation, ours is a rich and deep history – built on a solid foundation of customer satisfaction, excellent service and the personal commitment and integrity of our family owned and operated business.
- Manage drivers to ensure on time delivery of routes
- Handle all manpower and equipment needs
- Communicate in a professional and helpful manner with customers
- Promote safety with drivers by your actions and communications
- Report immediately to the customer any route issues
- Consistently review routes for better utilization
- Provide the invoice, management summary, KPI’s, Warehouse hours and detention analysis in a timely manner
- Complete payroll weekly
- Provide daily report to customer by 0800 each day
- Complete all Human resource work for driver files
- Ensure all DOT requirements are met in regards to safety including log audits, reviewing 70 hour rule, randoms, equipment inspections etc
- Safety focus is an absolute must
Hogan’s relationship with our customers goes beyond that of the average transportation company, we strive to provide the most cost effective and efficient service possible. By continually reviewing routes and making suggestions we can lower our customers cost and strengthen our relationship for future growth.
30 WPM, Excel skills, prefer AS400 experience, prefer college degree
Salary: based upon experience
Work Shift: Monday-Friday, some weekend work
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.