Earth City, MO
Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
Earth City, MO
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Service Coordinator would be a key member of the operations team. This position will be responsible for many tasks related to on time pickup and delivery to our customers. The role would also be responsible for 30 day and 60 day reviews of our driver force.
- Will create an on time service report for each customer.
- Will track and trace all loads from pick up to delivery.
- Will report any issues to the Fleet Manager group and Operations Manager for resolution.
- Will track and document service trends and add reason codes for service meetings.
- Will communicate possible service issues that need resolved prior to late pick up or delivery.
- Will add processes and resolutions to operations to resolve future service issues.
- Will work with customers to insure matching service scorecards. Internet experience a must.
- Will provide service reports to sales prior to Customer visits.
- Will complete driver 30 day and 60 day reviews. (Service first then more details on this).
- Will fill in for Fleet Manager and Customer Service during vacations and extended time off.
- Will report to Customer Service Manager
This person would have good communication skills to talk with drivers as well as customers. Must have excellent computer skills including intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Needs to be a team player and able to work with other departments to achieve the same goal. AS400 experience helpful. Transportation background helpful but not necessary. Must have excellent typing skills. Must be able to develop and maintain service spreadsheets
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.