Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
This position offers a rewarding opportunity in a professional, collaborative work environment. At Hogan we promote a vibrant safety culture that exhibits our commitment to safety and the value we place on our people, customers, and our role in communities where we operate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review incoming video events from event recorders in the trucks.
- Gain knowledge of program to be able to inform drivers of important details.
- Update vehicle and driver data based on changes in the fleet.
- Stay current on driver coaching events.
- Being tactful in approach and understanding of driver situations.
- Checking hours of service to insure driver is not driving during coaching process.
- Positively coach and encourage drivers in safe driving behaviors
- Document coaching session regarding discussion and goals
- Helping drivers understand scoring of events and personal score
- Detail-oriented with strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook (Access preferred)
- High school education
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, works well in a team environment
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Must have own personal transportation
- Must be able to effectively coach and support others
Founded in 1918 and based in St. Louis, Hogan is a full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North America. As a large, growing industry leader, we are proud to be family owned, delivering comprehensive transportation, truck leasing, and logistics services.
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.