Kansas City, MO
Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
Kansas City, MO
Hogan Dedicated Services is in search of a Fleet Manager located in Kansas City, MO. The position is based on site at our Kansas City, MO facility and services the retail and printing industries. Hogan has been serving the Transportation Industry since 1918 offering our customers Best in Class Service.
- High School diploma or equivalent, College degree preferred
- Computer Literate with AS 400 and Excel proficiency
- 3-5 years Experience in Distribution Industry
- Strong Leadership Qualities including Solid Communication Skills
- Ability to Project Manage and Multi-task
- Experience with multi stop deliveries and pick ups
- Safety Experience as well as D.O.T. knowledge required
- Must have a Clear MVR and preferably CDL Class A or B
- Plan all manpower, dispatching and equipment needs for a Regional Fleet on a Dedicated Account to ensure on time delivery
- Communicate in a professional and helpful manner with customers at all Levels
- Promote safety with drivers by your actions and communications.
- Make recommendations to the customer in regards to routes for better utilization.
- Provide the invoice, management summary, KPI’s, and Customer reporting in a timely manner.
- Complete all Human resource work for driver files.
- Ensure all DOT requirements are met in regards to safety including log audits, reviewing 70 hour rule, randoms, equipment inspections etc. are being followed by your team.
- Safety focus and DOT compliance is an absolute must
Great benefits package included if you meet these qualifications including: Health (including dental and vision), sick days, vacation and 401K.
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.