St. Johns, MI
Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
St. Johns, MI
Hogan Transportation is a 100-year-old full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North America with a tradition of unparalleled, personalized service to clients, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. We have a need for a Fleet Manager to help us meet our clients’ needs.
- Does a 4-10 hour work week sound like the right fit to you – Wed through Sat?
- Do you have experience leading and dispatching a fleet for a dedicated account? Ensuring safety is second-to-none?
- Do you have a years transportation experience?
- Does your experience include dispatching, routing and scheduling in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you proficient in Excel and Word?
- Are your customer service skills second-to-none?
- Are your communication skills second-to-none?
- Does working in a fast-paced, demanding environment sound exciting?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, our Fleet Manager opening may be the perfect fit for you! This position is integral to Hogan fulfilling its goal to be recognized as the most respected transportation provider in the industry by continually focusing on providing the highest quality experience possible for our customers, employees, and strategic partners.
This position is key to supporting our continued growth and success!…
If Interested, Apply Now!
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.