Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
Hogan Dedicated Services is in search of an entry-level Fleet Manager with Transportation and Dispatch experience servicing an established grocery distributor in Austinburg.
- Responsible for Leading and Dispatching a Regional Fleet with a Dedicated Account
- Transportation Background with Truckload Experience.
- Minimum of One Year Transportation Experience.
- Dispatch, Route, and Scheduling Experience in Fast Paced Environment.
- Must be Computer Literate and Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to effectively interface with Customer contacts at all levels.
- Must be an Experienced, Self-Starting Professional.
- Strong Leadership Qualities Including Solid Communication Skills.
- Able to Multi-Task Account Details.
- Competitive Salary.
- Great Benefits Package including 401K.
- Opportunity with an Established Growing Company and Customer.
Hogan’s relationship with our customers goes beyond that of the average transportation company, we strive to provide the most cost effective and efficient service possible. By continually reviewing routes and making suggestions we can lower our customers cost and strengthen our relationship for future growth.
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.