St. Louis, MO
Complete the form below and a recruiter will contact you soon.
St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Daily oversite of load assignment and service levels across various sites, ensure maximum truck utilization, DOT compliance, weekly billing reviews, weekly KPI reporting, ensuring accurate and timely driver payroll entry, driver coaching and any other duties determined by Director.
Responsibilities: Daily/Weekly Execution – Following up with each manager on the below
- Tracking and tracing trucks-all loads are done
- Driver payroll is accurate no over payments
- Dispatch sheet accurate and correct
- Scheduling equipment maintenance
- Ensuring DOT compliance
- Review Fatigue reports
- Review unassigned drive time
- HOS violations
- Hard Brake counseling
- Accident (participate on monthly safety call)
- Unapproved logs
- Current CDL’s/physicals
- All loads are covered and on time if any issues
- KPI reporting to customers
- Weekly customer call participation
- Customer communication
- Address and solve any issues
- Driver retention and customer satisfaction
- Address any driver complaints issues
- Oversee driver documentation and counseling
- Manager reviews
- Complete any manager reviews
- Address any issues with Regional regarding performance.
- Cover for any manager on vacation
- Travel based on need
- Includes new start-ups or any travel/training Regional deems necessary up to 25%.
- College degree preferred but not required with 3-5 years dispatching experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong financial conceptual skills.
- Mathematical competency.
- Operate in a pc environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent “people”/personal skills.
- Internal customer service-focus skills.
- Solid self-organizational skills.
- Detailed and ability/desire to follow detailed instructions.
- Self-starter possessing drive to achieve results.
- Willingness to work extensive, long-hours and to be on-call during off hours.
- Ability to meet frequent and short deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task effectively without error.
- Ability to work in individualized and team atmosphere.
- Ability to deal with ever changing environment.
- Open to new ideas and processes.
Monday thru Friday in office and weekends on-call as needed
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.